The latest issue of the annual Maine Law Magazine has been mailed to alumni and friends, and the issue is also available online.
The magazine highlights the exciting work of our current students, alumni, staff, and faculty in the following feature stories:
- Tackling Maine’s Rural Law Crisis
- PLUS Program: Introducing diverse voices to legal careers
- Clerkships: The Class of 2018 enjoys a stellar clerkship year
- Journey to Laredo: Students provide legal aid to immigrants
- Alumni at Work: Graduations make their marks as entrepreneurs
- Student Spotlight: Nicholas Mazuroski and Julia Teitel
- Alumni Q & A: Hilary Rapkin ‘93
Need a copy of the Maine Law Magazine? Email Maine Law at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your mailing address.