The University of Maine School of Law’s accelerated 3 + 3 Baccalaureate/J.D. degree program allows students to earn a bachelor’s degree and a Juris Doctor in just six years.
Benefits of the program:
- Enrolling in the 3 + 3 Program will save students one full year of tuition and a full year of undergraduate study.
- 3 + 3 students will have access to 3 + 3 undergraduate advising and to Maine Law’s Office of Admissions and programs.
Maine Law currently has 3 + 3 agreements with the following institutions:
- Husson University
- St. Joseph’s College
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Southern Maine
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- University of Maine
Who can apply?
Interested students should contact their undergraduate academic advisor no later than the spring of their sophomore year. Students enrolled in a 3 + 3 program apply to Maine Law in their junior year of undergraduate study. Successful applicants begin their first year of law school during their fourth year of undergraduate study.