To request that the Registrar’s Office release your educational information to a third party, please complete and submit the Authorization to Release Educational Information Form.

If you have requested that a faculty member write a recommendation letter or provide a reference, you may be required to complete the Recommendation Letters and References: Permission to Release Academic Records Information Form. This form should be sent directly to the faculty member who is writing your recommendation letter or providing a reference.