Your path to leadership could be law school.
The PreLaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program at the University of Maine School of Law will teach oral, written, and leadership skills that will be useful in whatever community you live and any career you choose to pursue.
This three-week summer immersion program designed specifically for undergraduate students will:
- Provide you with the skills needed to succeed
- Teach you about the law school admissions process
- Connect you with legal career opportunities
It’s time to get connected.
Learn and attend special events alongside:
- Legal and business experts
- Practicing attorneys
- Leaders in the community
- Others with an interest in a law career like you
Program dates: Three week program begins on May 27, 2019
Location: University of Maine School of Law in Portland, Maine
Application Open: January 15 – March 15, 2019
Cost: FREE! Housing, meals, and a $750 stipend are included