Your path to leadership could be law school.
The DiscoverLaw.org PreLaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program at the University of Maine School of Law will teach oral, written, and leadership skills that will be useful in whatever community you live and any career you choose to pursue.
This four-week summer immersion program designed specifically for undergraduate students will:
- Provide you with the skills needed to succeed
- Teach you about the law school admissions process
- Connect you with legal career opportunities
It’s time to get connected.
Learn and attend special events alongside:
- Legal and business experts
- Practicing attorneys
- Leaders in the community
- Others with an interest in a law career like you
Program dates: May 28 – June 22, 2018
Location: University of Maine School of Law in Portland, Maine
Application Deadline: Applications will close on March 30, 2018.
Cost: FREE! Housing, meals, and a $1,000 stipend are included