The latest issue of the annual Maine Law Magazine has been mailed to alumni and friends, and the issue is also available online.
The magazine highlights the exceptional work of our current students, alumni, staff, and faculty in the following feature stories:
- A Maine Law family’s tradition: The Mills family has made its mark in public service
- Strengthening Maine Law’s Arctic collaborations
- Passing the torch: Retiring Professor Jim Burke encourages law students to ‘Find Love in Everyone’
- The value of experience: adjunct professors share real-world lessons
- Alumni at work: Maine Law graduates thrive as prosecutors
- Student Spotlight: Anne Sedlack ’20 and Nina Ciffolillo ‘21
- Alumni Q & A: Judge Lance Walker ‘00
Need a copy of the Maine Law Magazine? Email Maine Law at email@example.com and please include your mailing address.