- Sara Wolff joins Maine Law as Associate Legal Writing Prof.
- Director Kevin Gover to present 22nd Annual Coffin Lecture
- Hon. James B. Haines joins Maine Law as Distinguished Visiting Prof.
- Open House for Prospective Students - November 7 - RSVP Today!
- Prof. Lois Lupica serves as ABI resident scholar for fall 2014
Maine Law invites inquiries, nominations, and applications for the position of Dean. The desired appointment date is July 1, 2015.
Amber Attalla ’16 and Laura Shaw ‘15, in coordination with Maine Law’s Refugee and Human Rights Clinic, will volunteer at The Artesia Center, an immigration detention center in New Mexico for one week this November. They will provide legal assistance to unaccompanied immigrant children and women.
“As a Maine native growing up in a large commercial waterfront community, I became aware, early on, of the controversies and challenges surrounding coastal land use. Maine Law’s curriculum in this aspect of the Law is—predictably—especially strong. I plan to combine my interest in that with corporate law in my own future practice.”
“Maine Law has afforded me a legal education that has greatly enhanced my ability to work within the ever-evolving international business community. My work with Maine’s International Trade Center regularly calls upon that education, and I could not be better served.”