Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 4, No. 1 (1998)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Dueling with Boat Oars, Dragging Through Mooring Lines: Time for More Formal Resolution of Use Conflicts in States' Coastal Waters?
- A Victim of its Own Success: Can User Fees Be Used to Save Hanauma Bay?
Emily A. Gardner
- American Lobster Fishery Management Under the Atlantic Coastal Fisheries Cooperative Management Act: An Attempt at Cooperative Fishery Jurisdiction
Erik T. Barstow
- Case Note
- Carlson v. State: Fair Fees for Fishing Farm From Home
Oliver F. C. Murray
- Recent Developments
- Recent Developments in U.S. Ocean and Coastal Law
January 1 - October 31, 1997