French Law Program
The Law School’s French Law Program offers students the opportunity to study French law and the French legal system in depth, through courses, research and writing, semester-long study in France, and participation in the Program’s annual Franco-American Legal Seminar. The Program also provides students with substantial exposure to European law and to comparative law more generally.
Key components of the French Law Program are:
- courses in French law and comparative law
- the annual Franco-American Legal Seminar
- student exchanges with several French law schools
- faculty exchanges and curricular innovation
- joint research, publication, and conferences
- cooperation with other French and American law schools
Students, potential students, and others interested in learning more about the French Law Program should contact the Director, Professor Martin Rogoff (firstname.lastname@example.org). Students interested in spending a semester at a French law school should contact Associate Dean for Student Services Sherry Abbott (email@example.com).