University of Maine School of Law
Room Use Guidelines
- Rooms at the Law School can only be reserved by members of the Law School Community. We do not reserve rooms for outside groups.
- Rooms are available weekdays during regular school hours, excluding special closures, such as inclement weather cancelations. It is your responsibility to ensure that your event is scheduled during regular hours. Weekend reservations may only be made with special permission and during Garbrecht Law Library hours.
- All rooms should be reserved at least 72 hours before an event is scheduled. Students planning an event should reserve a room prior to finalizing arrangements with guest lecturers.
- Requests by student groups to use Law School space for meetings and events will be done solely through the online form.
- It is recommended that only one event per time slot per day be scheduled.
- Meetings and events cannot be scheduled during the established course make-up time. For spring 2013, the make-up times are:
12:10 - 1:10 pm (All)
3:10 - 3:45 pm (All)
- The First Year Room can only be booked for 1L meetings and events.
- During the exam period rooms are not available.
- The Moot Court Room is the first venue of choice for all audience events for the purposes of recording, sound equipment and audience space.
- Kayla Ramsay, Administrative Assistant to the Deans, is the person primarily responsible for accepting all room reservations. Reservations will be approved within two business days of the request.
- A room is not reserved unless you receive a room reservation confirmation. Confirmations are sent via email.
Go to Reservation page