MAPIL Auction - Silent Auction
The Maine Association of Public Interest Law (MAPIL) will hold its annual Silent Auction from 5:30pm to 6:45pm on Friday, April 5, 2013.
The evening will end with a Live Auction held in the Moot Court Room at the University of Maine School of Law that will begin at 6:45pm. This year the Live Auction will feature Rachel Flehinger, atandup comedienne and morning radio host at WPQR.
The proceeds of the auction will fund summer fellowships, enabling law students to do important public interest legal work in the community. In the past, organizations such as the Maine Center for Deafness, the Maine Civil Liberties Union, the Volunteer Lawyers Project, and countless individuals with insufficient resources to address their legal problems have benefited from the program.
Questions may be directed to Auction Coordinator, Mariah Mulvihill (201-306-7592) or Co-Chair, Amy Olfene (207-776-8536). For more information please visit www.mapil.org.
Items for Silent Auction
FOR THE OUTDOORS
- Mailboat Run Cruise for Two from Casco Bay Lines
- Basic Bicycle Tune-Up from Gorham Bike and Ski
- Three Day Kayak Rental from Eastern Mountain Sports
- One Week Snowshoe or Ski Rental from Eastern Mountain Sports
- Five Dog-Walking Sessions from Weltzel Walks ‘Em
- Gift Certificate to Skillins Greenhouse
FOR THAT NIGHT OUT
- One Night Stay for Two with Complimentary Breakfast from the Portland Hilton Garden Inn
- Four Admission Passes to the Portland Museum of Art
- Two Main Stage Ticket Vouchers from Portland Stage Co.
- Four Tickets to the Portland Sea Dogs
- Two Tickets to the Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Two Tickets to the Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project’s Cele Soiree Event on April 12th
FOR ART and ACCESSORY LOVERS
- Gift Certificate for Casco Bay Frames and Gallery
- Gift Certificate for Cross Jewelers
- Gift Certificates for Days Jewelers
- Gift Certificate to Daunis Dine Jewelers
- Pewter “Summer Island” Pin by Lovell Designs
- Leather Wallet from Rogue Industries
- Leather Bound Journal from Rogue Industries
- Gift Certificate for Longfellow Books
- Autographed Copy of “Dying for Deception” by Gerard G. Bianco from Porte 4
- Framed Original Artwork
- Portrait Packages from Emily Delamater and Betsy Boardman
- Signed Photo of Stephen Gostkowski from the New England Patriots
- Gift Certificate to Kenny’s Studios
- Gift Certificate to Color Me Mine
- WCLZ Water Bottles, Reusable Grocery Bag and CD’s from WCLZ 98.9
- Gift Basket from Village Candle
FOR THOSE THAT LOVE HOMEMADE
- Homemade Maple Syrup from Michelene Decrow
- Handmade Messenger Bag from Vickie Olfene
- Handmade Silver Earrings from Mary Roy
- Handmade Necklace from Destiny Cook
- Hand-knit Baby Sweater from Allison Ouellet (’13)
- Hand-knit Baby Hat from Prof. Nancy Wanderer
- Hand-knit Scarf and Hat Set from Jackie Moss (‘14)
FOR YOUR HEALTH/STYLE
- Gift Certificate to Ferricchia Salon
- Gift Certificate to Mensroom Salon & Lounge
- Gift Certificate to O2 Salon
- Gift Certificate to Pure Movement
- One-Hour Massages from Akari Salon and Spa, Ellen Chapman (LMT) and Wendy Dolloff (LMT).
- Half-Hour Massages from New England Chiropractic
- One-Hour Bodywork Sessions from Tina Claypoole
- Two Private Fitness Training Sessions at the Bay Club in Portland from Original Strength
- Gift Certificate to Leapin’ Lizards
- Arbonne Skin Care Set from Destiny Cook
FOR YOUR APPETITE
- Gift Certificate to the following establishments: Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, David’s Restaurant, Gritty’s Restaurant, J’s Oyster Bar, Silly’s Restaurant, Standard Baking Co., Bull Feeney’s, Keys to the Kitchen, Bruno’s, Pampered Chef, Mount Desert Ice Cream, Nosh, Rivalries, Siano’s Pizzeria, Flatbread, The Frog & Turtle, and Mac’s Grill.
- Gift Certificates to the following establishments: Local 188, RSVP, and The Great Lost Bear.
- Gourmet Spice Box from Vervacious
- Dessert of the Month Club from Dean Heimes
- Ten Beer Glasses from Novare Res
- Food Basket from Lisa Maries Made In Maine