MAPIL Auction - Live Auction
The Maine Association of Public Interest Law (MAPIL) will hold its annual Live Auction in the Moot Court Room at the University of Maine School of Law from 6:45pm to 8:00pm on Friday, April 5, 2013.
A Silent Auction will be hosted from 5:30pm to 6:45pm.
This year the Live Auction will feature Rachel Flehinger, atandup comedienne and morning radio host at WPQR.
The proceeds of the auction will fund summer fellowships, enabling law students to do important public interest legal work in the community. In the past, organizations such as the Maine Center for Deafness, the Maine Civil Liberties Union, the Volunteer Lawyers Project, and countless individuals with insufficient resources to address their legal problems have benefited from the program.
Questions may be directed to Auction Coordinator, Mariah Mulvihill (201-306-7592) or Co-Chair, Amy Olfene (207-776-8536). For more information please visit www.mapil.org.
Items for Live Auction
BIG TICKET ITEMS
- Two (2) $100 BarBri Gift Certificates
- One (1) Rafting Trip Voucher from the Northern Outdoors
- Two (2) One-day Vouchers to Saddleback
- One (1) Three-day Kayak Rental from Eastern Mountain Sports:
- One (1) One-week Snowshoe or Ski Rental from Eastern Moutain Sports
- One (1) One Year Parking Permit for Faculty Lot Use from USM
STUDENT DONATED ITEMS
- Ten (10) Hours of Babysitting from Gabrielle Pierce '14
- Four (4) Hours of babysitting donated by Betsy Boardman '15
- One (1) Day of Landscaping and Yard Work donated by Conor Shankman '15
ADVENTURES WITH PROFESSORS
- Doubles Tennis Match with Professor Bam and Dean Pitegoff
- Sail away with Professors Zarr and Cluchey for an afternoon of sailing. Food and drinks included.
- One (1) Hour "Jam Session" for Three with Professor Schindler
- Coffee Talk and Roasting Tour for Four of Tandem Coffee Roaster with Professors Welch and Schindler
- Karaoke Outing with Professors Schindler, Bam, Wriggins and Owen
- Portland Sea Dogs Game for Three with Professor Ghachem
- B-cubed Package: Barbeque, Beverages and Bowling with Professor Northrop, Tina Schneider and Prof. Beyea
Thursday, April 4, 2013
9:00am to 3:00pm
Friday, April 5, 2013
5:30pm - 6:45pm
Friday, April 5, 2013
6:45pm - 8:00pm