Career Services: CSO Library Information
Sign Out Policy
Generally, most books can be signed out for three (3) days. Directories and those books in high demand may be restricted to office use only. Check with the CSO.
The Career Services Office Library contains a wide variety of books including books about post law-school activities such as setting up a practice, what it's like to practice law, getting clients, etc.
- Books about job-search tactics such as interviewing, cover letters, resumes, and alternative job possibilities.
- Directories for national legal employers and law schools, federal and state courts, corporate counsel, prosecuting attorneys, etc.
- Regional bar directories, business and professional directories, and materials about public interest law.
- Books about specific areas of practice such as environmental law, elder law, sports law, etc., plus materials about international law practice and programs.
- Also included are materials on programs offered by other law schools.
- Finally, the Library includes general reference materials and Bar Exam materials.
Please direct comments and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.