Annual MAPIL Auction held on April 8, 2010
The Maine Association of Public Interest Law (MAPIL) held its annual auction on Thursday, April 8, 2010. This year’s guest auctioneer: Terrence Garmey of Smith, Eliot, Smith & Garmey. The Silent Auction goes from 5 pm – 6:30 pm. The Live Auction goes from 6:45 pm – 7:15pm. There will be FREE PARKING, APPETIZERS, and a CASH BAR.
An ONLINE AUCTION was hosted for the first time this year.
Some of the items at this year's auction were:
- Sea Dogs Tickets
- Hadlock Field was once the stomping grounds of Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez, Josh Beckett, Kevin Youkilis, and many other baseball greats. Win this item and watch the future stars of baseball.
- A Weekend at a Sunday River Ski Condo
- Ski right onto the slopes of Sunday River. Enjoy a day of powder runs, and then ski back in for some hot chocolate.
- Red Sox Tickets
- Enjoy America's favorite pastime at a historic American ballpark - Fenway Park. Cheer on the Red Sox, have a Fenway Frank, and sing Sweet Caroline: baseball is back
- Afternoon Sailing Trip
- Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as you sail around Maine’s beautiful coast.
- Daytime Shark-Fishing Trip
- Careful—they bite. Win this item and you can head out to sea with experienced fishermen and land yourself a shark.
- A Day-long Whitewater Rafting Trip from Three Rivers Rafting
- Don’t stop paddling! Enjoy Maine wildlife and sightseeing as you brave your way down one of Maine’s untamed rivers.
- A Photo Shoot from Rene Minnis Photography
- Have a professional take a picture of you and your loved ones. This item is worth a thousand words.
…and much more
The MAPIL Auction will also feature items from: Cross Jewelers, David Wood Clothiers, Maine Bikram Yoga, Kennedy Studios, Carla Bella, Blind Sight Tattoo, Central Yarn Shop, Mainely Frames & Gallery, Cool as a Moose, artwork from many local artists, and many more!
If you have an item you wish to donate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 207.522.2013.