Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 5, No. 1 (1999)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- At Point Blank Range: The Genesis and Implementation of Lethal Removal Provisions Under The Marine Mammal Protection Act
Nina M. Young, Stephanie Mairs, and Suzanne Iudicello Martley
- The Ecological and Economic Failures of Florida's Mangrove Regulatory Scheme
Ericson P. Kimbel
- Massachusetts's Chapter 91: An Effective Model for State Stewardship of Coastal Lands
Denise J. Dion Goodwin
- Reefs in Crisis: A Look at the Chronic Destruction Caused by Ships
Amber S. Ward
- Case Notes
- The International Association of Independent Tanker Owners (Intertanko) v. Locke: Do Oil and State Tanker Regulation Mix?
Peter J. Carney
- Alaska v. Arnariak: Should Alaskan Land Use Regulations Protecting a Wildlife Sanctuary Be Preempted by the Marine Mammal Protection Act?
Michael E. Therriault
- Recent Developments
- A Review of Developments in Ocean and Coastal Law 1998-1999