Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 2, No. 1 (1996)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Recent Applications of United States Laws to Conserve Marine Species Worldwide: Should Trade Sanctions be Mandatory?
John A. Duff
- U.S. Trade Law and Imported Farmed Atlantic Salmon: Protectionism or Protection of Free Trade?
Mark T. Peterson
- Conflicts of Interest on Regional Fishery Management Councils: Corruption or Cooperative Management?
Teresa M. Cloutier
- Case Notes
- Avenal v. United States: Does the State of Louisiana Have Property Interest in the Salinity of its Waters?
Douglas F. Britton
- LCM Enterprises v. Town of Dartmouth: Can Recreational Mariners Protect Their Right to Navigate?
William K. Terrill
- CEASE v. New England Aquarium: Standing to Challenge Marine Mammal Permits
Michelle A. Doyle