Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 16, No.2 (2011)
- The Deepwater Horizon Incident
Charles H. Norchi
- The Value of a Pelican: An Overview of the Natural Resource Damage Assessment under Federal and Louisiana Law
Melissa Trosclair Daigle
- Shortcomings and Solutions: Reforming the Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Framework in the Wake of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- Deepwater Horizon Natural Resource Assessment: Where Does the Money Go?
Nicholas J. Lund and Niki Pace
- Spills of National Significance and State Nullification
Russell V. Randle
- Dispersants: The Lesser of Two Evils or a Cure Worse Than the Disease?
Catherine Kilduff and Jaclyn Lopez
- Harnessing the Ocean's Power: Opportunities in Renewable Ocean Energy Resources
Todd J. Griset
- Time for a Department of the Environment
Alan B. Sielen
- Oil and Fisheries in the Gulf of Mexico
Ashley McCrea-Strub and Daniel Pauly
- Drawing Lines in the Disappearing Sand: A Re-evaluation of Shoreline Rights and Regimes a Quarter Century After Bell v. Town of Wells
Michael P. Dixon
- Book Reviews
- A Review of Coastal Governance
Dr. Richard J. McLaughlin
- Tools in the Resilience Toolbox, But Are We Willing to Use Them?
- Death of Venice?
Julia B. Wyman