Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 1, No. 2 (1995)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- United States Practice and the Bering Sea: Is It Consistent with a Norm of Ecosystem Management?
Timothy D. Smith
- Dangerous Ground: The Spratly Islands and International Law
Brian K. Murphy
- International Dolphin Conservation Under U.S. Law: Does Might Make Right
Jeffrey W. Peters
- Case Notes
- Vietnamese Fishermen Ass'n v. California Department of Fish and Game: Should Regional Fishery Councils Determine EEZ Preemption of State Laws?
Teresa M. Cloutier
- Kaneohe Bay Cruises v. Hirata: Are Commercial Jet Skiers in Hawaii an Endangered Species?
Daniel W. Walker
- Research Materials
- Recent Articles in Ocean and Coastal Law and Policy
- Issues in the Reauthorization of the Magnuson Act