Maine Law Review: Volume 22, No. 2 (1970)
- Advantages and Disadvantages - A Comparison of the Present Maine Law and the U3C
John A. Spanogle, Jr.
- Bankruptcy Courts in Transition Toward Debtor Rehabilitation
Conrad K. Cyr
- Complete Liquidation of the Corporate Subsidiary: The Questions, Some Answers and Some Observations
Frank M. Burke, Jr.
- Case Notes
- Effectuating the Purposes of Chapter XIII of the Bankruptcy Act
- A Marketable Title Act for Maine
- Real Property Taxes in Maine and the Impoverished: An Expose?
- The Balance of Power in Professional Sports
- A Proposal to Protect Maine from the Oilbergs of the 70's
- Book Reviews
- Maine Civil Practice (2d ed.)
Reviewed by Charles A. Wright
- How To Use Financial Statements - A Handbook For Lawyers
Reviewed by James R. Flaker
- Maine Real Estate Law
Reviewed by Donald W. Philbrick